Comment on page
Mirakle Rewards provide benefits for long term users of the protocol.
Staked Qiji receives three types of rewards:
- Escrowed Qiji
- Multiplier Points
- Network token Rewards (WFUSE)
30% of fees generated from swaps and leverage trading are converted to Network token and distributed to staked Qiji tokens.
Note that the fees distributed are based on the number after deducting referral rewards and the network costs of keepers, keeper costs are usually around 1% of the total fees.
- 3.Enter the QIJI amount you'd like to stake.
- 3.Click to "Stake" and confirm the transaction.
There are two options for rewards: "Compound" and "Claim".
- 1.Compound: This lets you reinvest your waiting rewards like Multiplier Points and Escrowed Qiji. By doing so, you'll earn even more rewards over time.
- 2.Claim: This transfers any rewards you've earned straight to your wallet.
If you compound or stake your Escrowed Qiji tokens, you can unstake them for vesting at anytime later on.
Escrowed Qiji (esQiji) can be used in two ways:
- 1.Staked for rewards similar to regular Qiji tokens
- 2.Vested to become actual Qiji tokens over a period of one year
Each staked Escrowed Qiji token will earn the same amount of rewards as a regular Qiji token.
Note that Escrowed Qiji (esQiji) is not meant to be transferrable unless you are doing a full account transfer. The amount of Qiji required to vest esQiji is unique per account and capped to the rewards received by that account. Please do not buy esQiji off the market or OTC as you will not be able to vest them.